Blood pressure screenings are held on the 2nd and 3rd Tuesday of each month from 10:00 AM to noon at the Springdale Community Center.
Our Public Health Nurses (PHN) can provide home wellness checks to Springdale residents. People outside Springdale are referred to their local health department.
The PHN offers the following services during a home visit:
- Check vital signs (blood pressure, heart and lungs)
- Give certain vaccinations
- Monitor medications
- Change dressing on a wound as directed by a physician/nurse practitioner
- Educate the resident and their caregivers
- Provide referrals to other agencies
We keep a record of each visit, and may send follow-up information to the resident’s medical provider or referring agency, if requested.
Please contact (513) 346-5725 for more information.