Monday-Sunday 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
May 27 - August 5
POST-SEASON WEEKEND HOURS
12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
August 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, 27
September 2, 3, 4
Tuesdays (Swim Meets) – 4:15 p.m.
Thursdays (Adults Only) – 6:00 p.m.
The pool will close for a few special events during the summer, watch for more information or call 346-3910.
The management reserves the right to close the swimming pool or deny admission when there is any condition or evidence which could jeopardize the health or safety of the general public. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Anyone 8 years old and younger must be accompanied by a person 16 years or age or older or have passed Intermediate to enter the pool.
- Single Pool Guest Pass - A member is permitted a single day guest pass for $5.00, Member must remain with guest. Family Pool Guest Pass - SCC Member households may bring a family (maximum of four) for $15/day. Each additional pool guest is $5.00. Member must remain with guest(s).
- The pool will be closed when the lightning siren sounds or there is inclement weather. It will also be closed for a limited number of special events which will be announced during the summer.
- For those individuals needing assistance into the water, a pool lift chair is available for your use. Please inquire with the pool staff.
- Street clothes & shoes are not permitted past the black line.
- Glass containers are not permitted.
- Parents must remain behind the black line or in the concession area during swim lessons.
- Shower before entering pools.
- Appropriate swimwear required. No cutoffs, gym shorts, t-shirts, under-ware, etc. Rash Guard water wear permitted.
- Due to health concerns, it is recommended that you do not use the pool if you have had diarrhea anytime in the past two weeks.
- Do not drink pool water.
- Children not yet toilet trained and incontinent adults must wear swim diapers and a tight fitting bathing suit.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the pool complex.
- Pets are not permitted anywhere in the pool complex. Except for service animals.
- United States Coast Guard approved life jackets are restricted to the roped off area of the shallow end and steps. An adult, 18 or older is required to be in the water within arm’s reach of the individual using the life jacket. A limited supply of life jackets are available at the pool office.
- All special arrangements including parties, meetings and reservations must be approved through Parks & Recreation Department.
- Staff reserve the right to deviate from rules and policy.
- Lifeguards must be obeyed.
- There will be a 15-minute Adult Swim/rest period every hour. Everyone under 18 must exit the water. Children 2 and under accompanied by an adult are permitted in the pool during the rest period.
- Running is not permitted.
- Riding on shoulders, dunking, excessive splashing and horseplay will not be tolerated.
- Diving from the side of the pool into shallow water is not permitted.
- Fins and snorkels are not permitted.
- Flotation devices other than USCG life jackets and toys are prohibited, except in the baby pool.
- Kick boards are for instructional and competitive use only.
- All children using the baby pool must be accompanied by a person 16 years old or older.
- The baby pool is reserved for children ages 6 and younger.
- Do not change your child’s diaper poolside.
- Do not rinse diaper-aged children in the pool before, during or after diaper changes.
- Assist young children in making frequent visits to the bathroom to minimize accidents.
- Diving is prohibited from the sides of the pool.
- Hanging on diving boards is prohibited.
- A diver must dive straight off the board.
- A diver must wait until the diver in front of him has reached the side before diving.
- “Spot-Dives” or any dives requiring a second contact with the board are not permitted.
- Only one person at a time on the board and ladder.
- After diving off the board, go directly to the nearest ladder.
- No one shall swim under the board or wait for another individual on the board. This includes catching children going off the board.
- The roped off area is for continuous swimming in a clockwise circle only. (If you must rest, get out of the pool.)
- Do not sit on or swim under rope markers.
- Users must ride seated upright, feet first.
- Stopping, changing positions & forming chains is not permitted.
- Users will not be allowed to ride with small children on their lap.
- Life jackets and other flotation devices are prohibited.
- Users must exit the landing area immediately.
- Users must meet height requirement of 4 ft posted at the bottom of the slide.
- All food and beverages must be kept inside the concession area.
- No alcoholic beverages may be brought to the pool.
- Please be considerate and dispose of trash in the containers provided.