We close for all major holidays. These changes will be posted.
Members may bring one guest per day. Members must register guests at the front desk and pay the necessary $3 guest fee. There are no refunds. Persons in the 7th grade and above utilizing indoor facilities may be requested to present a photo ID (school ID acceptable) to be admitted as a guest. Any guest registered with a member must stay with that member while utilizing the facility, and leave when that member leaves. Guests are not permitted in the Fitness Center. Staff may limit guest privileges during peak times. Additionally, the staff reserves the right to deviate from this policy.
Members and guests age 7 and under must be accompanied by someone age 16 or older while using the facility.
1. A membership card must be presented to utilize the facilities. A fee of $1.00 per occurrence will be charged if you forget your membership card.
2. To replace or change a card, the fee will be $2.50.
3. All special arrangements including parties, meetings, reservations for rooms or fields must be approved through the Parks & Recreation Department.
4. The Community Center is a smoke-free building.
5. Bicycles should not be ridden on sidewalks and should be locked in designated areas.
6. Courteous and respectful behavior is expected at all times. Abusive language will not be tolerated.
7. Proper attire is required to use the Fitness Center, gym, racquetball courts and sauna.
8. Spikes (steel, plastic, or rubber), roller blades, skates, and scooters are not permitted in the building. Heelys may not be used in the building.
9. Alcohol consumption is restricted to the picnic area and requires a permit from the Parks & Recreation Department prior to your event.
10. Pets are permitted in the parks, with the following conditions: pets must be leashed; waste must be picked up and properly disposed of; pets may not be on any athletic field.
11. Skateboard riding on Community Center grounds is prohibited.
12. Pursuant to the Ohio Revised Code, no person shall knowingly possess, have under the person’s control, convey, or attempt to convey a deadly weapon or dangerous ordnance into the Community Center or exterior buildings.
13. Motorized vehicles are prohibited on maintenance roadways and turf.
14. Amplified music and radios in public areas of the Community Center are prohibited.
15. Children age seven (7) years old and younger must be accompanied by, and under the supervision of, someone 16 years old or older.
16. All parks close at dark.
17. When enjoying any of the City of Springdale Parks, please leave your golf clubs and glass bottles at home.
18. Members & guests who are in violation of these rules are subject to disciplinary action, up to and including suspension from the facilities.