Leaf Collection service will occur on an alternating
week basis throughout fall. Areas WEST of State Route 4 will be
collected every other week. Areas EAST of State Route 4 will be collected
on the alternate weeks. Residents can help crews stay on schedule by doing the
- Leaves should be raked to the area between the curb and sidewalk
(Please do not rake leaves into the street, since they could block water during heavy
- Do not rake branches, rocks, bottles or cans into the leaves.
- Please keep trash separate from leaves.
- Do not block sidewalks with leaf piles.
- Do not bag leaves unless they are intended for regular trash
- Remember that wet leaves can be slippery, so be careful!
Questions regarding leaf collection, please call 346-5700.